Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Blog To Blog

Hi, today marks the first day that I start to tell you my journey through my blog. The good thing about blogs is that it doesn't have to be personal, I mean it can be personal but it can be as personal as can be but no one has to know who anyone is. Hence making it a very personal impersonal thing. If I don't know you then thank you for reading my blog. If I do know you then...thank you for reading my blog. Either way thank you. Sometimes its good to just write and not worry about who is reading what you are writing. If you ever have any comments good or bad, please please feel safe enough to write them on here, I guess what i am just trying to say is that I want everyone to feel like this is a safe place to share your thoughts without being judged, you could even do it anonymously and i swear no one will judge. This is something I feel safe with and everyone else should too.
just remember, The world is in your hands
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment