Wednesday, August 24, 2011

When You Need A Friend

Hey there,
Sometimes its hard to talk to parents, I know, I've been there and gone through that. Just think about this for a sec...Is there anyone that you feel completely and totally safe with? For example, a best friend or a teacher or even your weird Uncle Fred who always smells like mashed potatoes and shaving cream. If there is a person like that do you ever make sure that they know how much you love them for being there for you? I know that I have some people like that and I know that I dont tell them often enough how much I love them for being there for me. I also return the favor too. I remember watching this movie about this little boy who did a Social Studies project about something you could change in the world. He chose to help three people and in favor the people he helped would each have to help three other people. they had to pay it forward. That movie really inspired me and I always try to help my friends in need. Maybe it would be a good idea for all of us to start paying it forward...Tell me what you think.
Just remember, The world is in your hands.
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment