Thursday, August 25, 2011

Find Your Passion

Does anyone ever tell you that you need to find a passion in life that doesn't include your social life or Facebook? Well my dad tell me that all the time and the fact is, its hard...I mean you can go your whole life without finding that one thing that you really enjoy doing. That would be sad right? Well here is my take on finding your passion. Don't look for it. If you have a passion for it sooner or later you will stumble over it. That's like knitting or that one guy who snow blows everyones sidewalk or that one kid who is always mixing weird things and then drinking them (maybe he is trying to tell the world that he is going to be a scientist or something, either that or he just has very weird taste and its surprising he doesn't get sick), but as far as snow blower guy...I mean maybe he doesn't have a passion for it but I could never understand why he does it every year...Isn't it everyone's jobs to clear their own sidewalk? I mean I appreciate it but still I don't understand why he does it. I haven't found my passion yet but I'm sure it is out there and I am sure that when I find it I will never be able to let it go. Whats your passion if you have found it? Let me know, and remember
The World Is In Your Hands
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment